Tuesday 31 October 2017

Slime and snails Or puppy dogs' tails.......

What kind of magic spell would you use? Well Halloween is here. I love this time of year it is literally magic! Hope you have all had a fantastic time carving pumpkins, dressing up, eating toffee apples and lots of candy. 


I decided to create a little Halloween project of my own. If I was at Hogwarts I would definitely be using this to write all of  my spells in.

For the base I used Black Powertex, I added some lace and used 'the end' stencil with easy structure for extra texture. 

I love the black for how the colour pops once you have dry brushed your piece. I always lay out my design so I get a balance to the composition. I used a mixture of plaster and metal embellishments. The roses were created by pushing stone art clay into the rose mould.



I am loving the new mdf hinges, alphabet and cobwebs they give great depth to any project. Once everything was coated with Powertex I left to dry and then dry brushed with turquoise and burgundy. Toodles Anna xXx








No comments:

Post a Comment